Vanilla crepe or sugar crepe have been around for more than 100 years. They are most often used in banana pudding recipes, such as Ultimate Banana pudding, but they can also be used as a snack or snack! You can definitely use the vanilla wafer method (or now known as Tilapia chips), so be happy to prepare recipes for famous cakes
With all processed foods and snacks, choosing to make our favorite snack from scratch is refreshing. In addition, you know that Vanilla Wafers do not have any synthetic ingredients in this artificial batch group.
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, sprinkle flour, baking powder, and salt. Leave aside
- Beat butter, candy, and sugar in a mixer bowl, at medium speed, for at least two minutes, then rub the sides as needed.
- Add eggs, vanilla and milk and stir until soft and smooth (about 30 seconds).
- Add flour mixture and stir until low.
- The mixture is cooled for 10-15 minutes.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of mixed size (about 1 inch) on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then turn in the middle of the baking process. The cookie will turn golden yellow.
- Allow it to cool completely before eating.
Keywords: Vanilla Wafers