- 1/4 cup Coriander/Cilantro, finely diced
- 1 cup Guac
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Note: this egg mixture need to conveniently batter eight slices of Brioche bread which might be a between half and 1 inch thick. It will batter 10-12 slices of French baguette or approximately 6 slices of Challah.
- Slice bread and set it apart.
- In a deep and extensive bowl, whisk collectively eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt. Whisk until clean. Set aside.
- Preheat a massive cooking pan oven medium to medium-low heat. Add multiple tablespoons of canola oil and unfold it frivolously.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg combination as well as the rims. Brioche bread is exceptional and quick to take in the egg. (Just batter as many slices as will in shape into the pan. If you need to cook dinner in two or extra batches, batter bread proper before adding it to the pan.)
- Place battered slices into the pan and let it prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes on every side, till golden brown. (Repeat with ultimate slices of bread if wanted.)
- Serve with your favourite topping.
All pics and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. Please do now not use my pics without earlier permission. If using my posts in collections and features, please link lower back to this publish for the recipe. Disclaimer: Nutrition statistics shown isn’t always guaranteed to be one hundred% accurate as maximum components and types have a moderate version.
- Category: Breakfas
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: The Best French Toast - Learn All About Making The Best French Toast