This summer’s blueberry lemon is very delicious. Naturally sweet and sour, this acidic formula has a lively layer of lemon curd, then filled with really sweet blueberries – Stunning Blueberry Lemon Tart
The art of blueberry-lemon curd eggs is very interesting, so when you look at it impatiently, you want to eat it. I am always interested in charming colors and striking levels. Although it takes several hours, it is easy to prepare, very tasty, very tasty, and sweet. Honey is used in two layers of lemon and blueberry, and works well with two fruits. Sucanate is used on egg shells and gives a deep sweet taste with just a little molasses.
- 10 ounces (2 cups) blueberries
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 classic eggshell recipe c (scroll down for recipe), partially roasted and cold
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into 4 parts, then cooled
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅓ cup plus ¼ cup honey
- 1 large egg plus 5 large yolks
- ¼ cup lemon zest plus ½ cup juice (4 lemons)
- Adjust the oven rack to the center position, then heat the oven to 350 degrees. Measure one tablespoon of lemon juice and set aside.
- Place the lemon juice, sprinkle lemon, eggs, egg yolks, half a cup of honey and the appropriate amount of salt in a medium bowl until it shifts. Cook on medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula until the mixture is rather thick and even at 165 ° F, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and shake the cold butter until it melts. Strain the curd in a bowl with a fine sieve, then gently mix the cream with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the warm lemon on the eggshell. Place the egg art on a toaster tray, then bake until the contents are glossy and opaque, shake the center a little while shaking it for 10 to 12 minutes, and turn the pan when baking. Use a skillet to transfer the art eggs to a wire rack and let it cool slightly.
- At the same time, align the blueberries in the food processor to a stable, about two minutes. To extract as much liquid as possible by squeezing solids (must contain about 3/4 cup), strain into a thick soup with a clean sieve and a well clip. Eliminate solid food. Stir in a quarter cup of honey and half a teaspoon of salt. Mix corn flour with water in a small bowl, then shake it to the filtered blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stir constantly, until slightly thickened, and boil at 170 degrees Fahrenheit for about 4 minutes. Preheat first, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and shake well.
- Pour the wine mixture into the cold lemon. Press the light bowl on the table to release the bubbles, then chill until the mixture of blueberries and sparkles is adjusted, about two hours.
- To use, remove the outer circle from the egg bowl, then move the thin metal scraper between the egg bowl and egg bowl, then carefully transfer the egg slices to a plate or cutting board.
Original : 42 gram sugar. New recipe: 27 grams of sugar
Keywords: Stunning Blueberry Lemon Tart