Chicken sauce and soft and delicious mushroom sauce, it’s easy to hold a family dinner in the evening and an elegant dinner with your best company.
I love everything about this dish, and I’m sure you will like it too! This delicious recipe was first released in 2015 and has been a favorite of people since then. I simplified the process a little and changed the recipe a little, but still the same, we liked and relied on chicken dishes similar to one restaurant.
What is the best mushroom for chicken sauce and grape mushroom sauce?
I have not used mushrooms for this recipe. When I arrived at the store, I often saw the best. The Mushroom Bella has a different event here. This soil fungus is a smaller version of the Portabella mushroom. Bella Bella (Bella Bella) is a type of cream mushroom 7 days larger than commercially available cream mushrooms. For this dish, you can also use white mushrooms or a mixture of both.
What is the best way to clean fungus?
The fungus grows in a humid environment, so that it can be wiped out. However, I must not let the mushrooms sit in the water, or they will eventually begin to absorb the liquid. I wiped it with a damp cloth with water to remove dirt and clean each fungus separately. You can gently wash the mushrooms under water, but if exposed under the hat, I usually don’t put mushrooms in the water. Allow the mushrooms to dry on the filter or dry with tissue paper.
Can I still cook mushroom feet?
Yes, please use the whole mushroom. Before use, simply cut the mushrooms into jagged, woody and dry parts.
What is the secret to making this dish so delicious?
Building a layer of flavor is a simple way to make delicious dishes. First, brown the chicken quickly to close the juice, then let it rest. All delicious chicken are placed in the pan for the next step. Next, cook the mushrooms, set aside on golden brown on one side, then stir and stir until the steam comes out and then evaporates. Add a pile of chopped green onions to the pan and let it soft and start with caramel.
Chopped garlic is quickly cooked with mushrooms until it smells, and finally the white wine is poured into a hot pan. Mix the bottom of the pan and stir all the heat in the sauce. Add a handful of fresh thyme, chicken broth, dijon mustard and a little cream to complete the dish.
Can you double this sauce in this dish?
Yes you can!
Cut the chicken breast in half and cut it into thin slices for quick cooking.
This is not just a dry bird. The pieces of meat are tender, moist, echoing, delicious, and biting the chicken, cut the chicken breast into small pieces that help cook the chicken faster and more evenly.
You can cut it into your chicken breast, or you can buy it from a local grocery store that is packaged in meat. Soft chicken is also acceptable, just adjust the cooking time.
If you like, you can use the whole chicken breast that is hit to the same thickness. In contrast, boneless and skinless chicken thighs are also used in chicken mushroom recipes. Everything is alright!
What is the best way to serve chicken sauce and mushroom wine sauce?
We like to serve this chicken with fresh green food, such as salads, steamed broccoli, green beans, or Brussels sprouts. Apart from greens, chicken butter can also be served with wild rice, mashed potatoes or delicious pasta. Don’t forget that dry bread absorbs wine sauce. Delicious!
Heat the leftovers gently in the microwave and enjoy other delicious dishes.Print
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and thick sliced
- 2 large shallots, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water or broth
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 large springs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut diagonally into cutlets
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Pat the chicken breast with a paper towel. Cut each breast diagonally in half and cut into thin slices. Instead, place the chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap and mash in the paste until they blend.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Sit on the side.
- In a large skillet, add two tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Heat over medium heat until the butter melts. Shovel three slices of chicken into the flour mixture, apply on both sides, and remove excess flour. We put the coated chicken in the pan and cook until brown, about 5 minutes. Turn again and cook for 3-5 minutes. Transfer cooked chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm. Repeat until all the chicken is brown.
- Add two tablespoons of butter to the pan and heat until it melts. Chopped mushrooms are added and cooked without rubbing, until one side of the fungus turns brown. Stir the mushrooms, turn and continue cooking until the water comes out and evaporates, then the mushrooms turn brown.
- Add the chopped green onion to the pan and cook until soft. Add the chopped garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Pour the wine into a saucepan and scrape it to damage. Add a handful of thyme, chicken stock, mustard and cream. Cook for 5 minutes after boiling. Stir in the melted corn flour. Reduce the heat of the sauce and add the chicken. Heat and cook on low heat for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens, then the chicken is heated. Discard a small portion of thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with extra parsley or thyme and serve with rice, potatoes or noodles.
Any dried white wine can be used in this spice. For this recipe, I usually use Chardonnay. If you don’t drink alcohol, replace the white grape juice or other chicken soup in this recipe.
If you like soy sauce / soy sauce, double the ingredients in step 4, starting with two tablespoons of butter. Then add mushrooms, onions, garlic, grapes, thyme, chicken broth, mustard and cream. Enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Skillet Chicken and Mushroom Wine Sauce