I’m pleased to introduce you on your new favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolate chip cookies have been carefully crafted to be flawlessly smooth, flawlessly chewy, and simply all around perfectly delectable. You’ll by no means want any other cookie recipe again!
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg + 1 yolks (room temperature preferred)*
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 ¼ cup brown sugar tightly packed (250g)
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar (100g)
- 1 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (plus additional for tops, optional) (300g + additional)
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted and cooled at least 10 minutes (226g)
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour (350g)
- Combine melted butter and sugars in a big bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Add egg and egg yolk, stir properly.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Set apart.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to moist substances — stir well so that every one the flour is absorbed.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place dough in refrigerator and relax for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F (177C) and prepare cookie sheets by way of lining with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough by using rounded 1 half of Tablespoon onto organized cookie sheets, placing as a minimum 2″ apart.
- Bake on 350F (177C) for eleven mins — cookies may also nevertheless seem barely soft inside the facilities, that is OK, they may cook dinner completely at the cookie sheets. Don’t over-bake or your cookies can be too hard.
- If desired, lightly press extra chocolate chips into the tops of the warm cookies.
- Allow to chill absolutely on cookie sheets.
You can quick convey eggs to room temperature by way of placing them in a bowl of warm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies