A cup of peanut butter with roasted chocolate in the middle of a rich peanut butter cake and chocolate brownies! This peanut butter cake makes it almost delicious!
The absolute simplicity of chocolate-coated peanut butter cups is very interesting! Every time I can satisfy my desire for chocolate peanut butter! Eating alone is one thing, but dip it in peanut butter cake and rich chocolate cake to make sure it tastes delicious!
If you are looking for a quick and easy chocolate peanut butter dessert, peanut butter cake (brownies + brownies) is delicious and fun to make. The best dessert recipes! This will fulfill your beautiful expectations, but the best part is that it can be made quickly and easily using simple ingredients.
This small chocolate dessert only requires 3 types of ingredients purchased from the store and the oil and eggs needed to make chocolate dough. I also like to heat it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, so why not? Remind me of a beautiful chocolate or pizza lava cake, thanks to a muffin can.Print
This recipe takes chocolate cake to a whole new level! Chocolate cake layers, exotic cups, and peanut butter cups are sweets that everyone likes!
- 1 (6 pack) Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (12 cups total)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and soften the tin cake in full size.
- Bring the brownie mixture according to package instructions, and set aside.
- Divide the cake mixture into the same 12 balls and place it at the bottom of each cake cup.
- Stir the cup of peanut butter over the biscuit mixture.
- Pour the brownie mixture over each cup of peanut butter until it is even more than 90%.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the mixture is soft brownies.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and enjoy when it’s hot.
It’s best to warm it with vanilla ice cream. It’s good to warm up the rest in the microwave for 30 seconds.
You can also use oreo or caramel instead of a cup of peanut butter. What can you put in?
Keywords: Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies