- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Slat and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil *coconut oil works well too!
- 4–6 chicken thighs *With or without skin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 13 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup Thai Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Dairy Free Butter (ghee or oil will also work)
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 7 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook bacon, chop and set apart.
- Season bird.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Pan sear each aspect of hen until brown and set apart.
- Saute mushrooms in the same skillet, cook dinner till gentle.
- In the same skillet because the mushrooms add ghee and stir in coconut milk, cook dinner for 2-3 minutes. Add flour and speedy stir till thick. **Add greater flour to thicken or extra coconut milk for a soupier consistency.
- Add chook and bacon lower back to the skillet, upload salt and pepper to taste and cook dinner till heated via.
- Garnish with crimson pepper flakes, parsley or even greater bacon!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Skillet Chicken With Mushroom Bacon Cream Sauce