This low carb Keto bacon mushroom chicken in cream sauce is delicious and relatively clean to make! Scroll down for the mouthwatering recipe!
KETO BACON MUSHROOM CHICKEN IN CREAM SAUCE
I decided to present Keto excessive-fats, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate food plan a attempt primarily based on all of the yummy recipes and weight reduction consequences I stored seeing everywhere. How can each person resist?! Within a couple of days of slicing out most carbs, I nearly instantly felt more energized! I never even went completely Keto, and I don’t remember macros or energy. I sincerely reduce out all white bread and pasta, together with whatever sweet, and the kilos commenced to simply come off with out an awful lot effort. Best component: I not often ever sense hungry or like I’m depriving myself!
The key to this Keto cream sauce recipe is the Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk (in vicinity of heavy cream). It’s gluten-free, dairy-loose, and vegan. Thai Kitchen coconut milk includes only three simple elements: coconut milk, water, and guar gum (for added creaminess). It’s a scrumptious, healthy opportunity to dairy milk and other plant-based milk products! Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk also works splendid in smoothies or even making a further moist Keto cake!Print
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Slat and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil *coconut oil works well too!
- 4–6 chicken thighs *With or without skin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 13 oz sliced mushrooms
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup Thai Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Dairy Free Butter (ghee or oil will also work)
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 7 slices cooked and chopped bacon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes
- Cook bacon, chop and set apart.
- Season bird.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Pan sear each aspect of hen until brown and set apart.
- Saute mushrooms in the same skillet, cook dinner till gentle.
- In the same skillet because the mushrooms add ghee and stir in coconut milk, cook dinner for 2-3 minutes. Add flour and speedy stir till thick. **Add greater flour to thicken or extra coconut milk for a soupier consistency.
- Add chook and bacon lower back to the skillet, upload salt and pepper to taste and cook dinner till heated via.
- Garnish with crimson pepper flakes, parsley or even greater bacon!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Skillet Chicken With Mushroom Bacon Cream Sauce