These vulgar broccoli kids are like cheddar steroid broccoli. The key to making crispy broccoli is low carbohydrate and environmentally friendly is a large amount of cheese and extra cooking time. In this way, be sure to remove excess liquid from broccoli rice.
I think you’ve seen some broccoli bite recipes, but so far this is my favorite recipe because it’s so simple and low in carbohydrates.
You will use broccoli (or cauliflower) rice in the frozen section of most grocery stores. Follow the package instructions to cook it in the microwave, and then pour the excess liquid.
Mix cooked broccoli rice and pour cheddar cheese, eggs, and a few tablespoons of almond flour. I also like the garlic salt seasoning. The more garlic, the better! YumPrint
This low-carb fast and fast idea is my favorite. Even my children can’t stand it!
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10oz) bag frozen broccoli rice (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups freshly shredded cheddar cheese (not the pre-shredded)
- seasoning to taste (I use garlic salt)
- According to the package instructions, cook broccoli rice in the microwave. Using a fine sieve, drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, then cover the large baking pan with a baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the broccoli rice, grated cheese, eggs, almond flour and spices to taste.
- Use the mixture to make about 16 small balls and place them evenly on a baking sheet. Smash it with your hands to smash it a little.
- On the middle rack, bake for 15 minutes (or until it starts to brown), then turn over and continue baking for 8-10 minutes.
- Eat alone or with a low-carb sauce.
You can use broccoli rice, broccoli rice, or a mixture of both in this recipe.
Keywords: Keto Broccoli Tots