Hash Brown Ham and Egg Cheese Cup are simple recipes in my family’s kitchen. In my list there are simple and fast breakfast recipes, suitable for protein-rich frozen breakfast recipes.
I love this egg muffin cup because it can process batches on weekends for breakfast every day. It’s basically like a casserole, but in a muffin jar.
This is easy to make, and you can easily replace meat or sausages cooked with ham. I only use pork because he can buy things that can be used at any time.
This should also be easy to do without having to follow a few steps. In fact, put all the ingredients in a bowl, and after mixing, put it in the pan and bake it! It’s easy, right ? ..Print
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (save a little to sprinkle on top)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 tsp. salt
- 20 oz. refrigerated hash browns
- 2 tbsp. milk or half & half
- 8 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir all ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
- Clean the muffin pan freely.
- Place the mixture in each room to ensure an adequate amount of liquid egg.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Place it in the oven on the middle rack for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
When allowed to cool slightly, it’s easier to get out of the pan. Use a butter knife to carefully cut and raise the tip. Enjoy
Keywords: Hash Brown Ham and Cheese Egg Cups