Quick and easy frying pan, add fried chicken and asparagus to garlic butter.
Therefore, when I’m lazy or too tired for a complicated dinner, I like to make dinner. Fried garlic and onion asparagus are fast, easy and full of flavor. Balance fat-free protein and healthy carbohydrates. My family loves the chicken skillet and asparagus!
You can’t go wrong with this recipe. Frankly, it is easier to prepare and eat easier, which is always good.
Chicken is made with garlic butter by frying chicken breast with garlic butter. I’m sure garlic butter will make everything better! After pouring the asparagus into a bowl, quickly boil it in boiling water. This helps speed up the cooking process. If you want to skip one step, you can fry asparagus directly in the pan.Print
- Part 1 lemon (about 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice)
- Cracked black pepper
- 2–3 grains of asparagus (about 24 shafts), with the wooden tip removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 6 bones above or below the chicken thigh, skin
- 2 teaspoons dried Thyme (or your herbs of choice)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt to season
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the chicken feet with salt, pepper, and dried thyme.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet (34 cm or 13-14 inches) (or heavy oven bottom) on medium heat. When the pan (or pan) is hot, add oil. Burn the thighs with the skin facing down until the skin turns golden and brittle (about 4-5 minutes). Turn the chicken over and fry on the other side for 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Add the garlic until it smells (about 30 seconds). Pour lemon juice and sprinkle over fresh thyme leaves on 2 sprigs. Place the other 2 branches around the chicken.
- Transfer the tray to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until it’s finished. In the last 12 minutes of cooking time, put asparagus in the pan.
- Lemon wedges and leaves are decorated with the remaining thyme leaves. Run immediately.
If you don’t have an iron skillet, don’t worry! Cook the chicken in a shallow casserole, Dutch oven, or safety oven pan. If you do not have a frying pan or an oven fryer, please cook it in a regular frying pan, if you depend a lot on the size of your chicken thighs and frying pan, please bake it in batches. Then transfer the chicken to the pan and continue cooking according to the recipe until finished. If you don’t want to burn the chicken first, just put the experienced thighs into the pan, add all the ingredients (lemon juice, fresh thyme leaves, garlic, etc.), then bake for 40-45 minutes, or until tender. Add asparagus in the last 12-15 minutes of cooking time. Then bake for 5 to 10 minutes to get freshly peeled chicken.
Keywords: Garlic Butter Chicken Bites with Lemon Asparagus