I always look for dinner recipes that are simple and easy to use at night. These recipes will feed my family and make them happy. That’s why I like these simple and real steamed chicken tortillas!
It mixes all the flavors of steamed meat from real corn flour in a simple casserole and takes less than an hour from start to finish. Because I’m a big fan of all Mexican food, there’s no doubt that this tagine will work.
The bottom of the casserole is a mixture of square cornbread (like Giffy), creamed corn, sweet pepper, cumin and a little cheese.
After cooking, you can put your favorite tacos on it. Add a little shredded chicken and more cheese, then bake in the oven until everything boils.
Every time I cook Mexican food, I always use fresh tomatoes, chopped lettuce, thinly sliced black olives, chopped green onions, coriander leaf garnish … Basically I am very thin. This is because the more plants I place on the plate, the more complete the plate. At least that’s what I saw. Therefore, even though it is a delicious dish cooked directly from the pan, I prefer to add all the garnishes to it.
Tomato … tomato …Print
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken, from rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup milk
- 14.5 oz cream-style corn
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 8.5 oz corn muffin mix, (such as Jiffy)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups taco cheese blend, shredded , divided
Optional Toppings :
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomato
- finely chopped cilantro
- chopped green onions
- sliced black olives
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle 9×13 inch small ceramic plates with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the corn mixture, fat corn, eggs, milk, red pepper, cumin and one cup of cheese.
- Stir until mixed, then pour into a ceramic plate. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and hit the cornbread mixture several times with a knife. Pour the enchiladas in a saucepan. Sprinkle with chopped chicken and remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes, then cut into small pieces and serve with optional extras. Enjoy!
If necessary, replace shredded chicken with the same amount of pork or minced meat.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Chicken Tamale Casserole