A thick chicken tagine recipe with bacon, mushrooms and cheese is a very good idea! This is the secret. Chicken in thick chicken stock. Chicken becomes very soft and melts in your mouth. Serve spaghetti casserole with mashed potatoes with cream!
Even if the chicken is beautifully grilled or pasta, casserole has always been a popular dish in the family.
I think this simple beige chicken tagine is always popular at every large family gathering. Most family gatherings and parties have tagine. You can prepare everything the night before and then bake on the day of the party, which is great. If you never start from the beginning, it will be very easy, and you will be surprised.Print
Chicken & marinade :
- 2 Tbsp ground paprika
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 3 chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- flour mixture
Cream Mixture :
- 26 Oz Chicken Bowl Cream Soup, Family Size
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp ground paprika
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp table salt
- 6 oz shredded cheese, four cheese or mozzarella
- oil for frying
- 6 oz mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
- 8 oz bacon, 1/2 pack, cooked
- Cut chicken breast to medium size (around 6-7 pieces per chicken).
- Prepare spices. Mix milk, eggs and salt. Put the chicken pieces into the mixture, then leave the marinade for 4 hours (or overnight). The longer the seasoning, the more chewy chicken.
- Mix the ingredients of flour, flour, paprika, pepper and salt.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and apply it to the flour mixture. (Take off the seasoning.)
- Add enough oil to the pan to completely cover the bottom of the pan, then turn on medium / high temperature. After the oil heats up, fry for 6-8 minutes until the chicken becomes crispy and spins as needed. Don’t overwhelm the pan. (It’s faster to use two pots.)
- When frying chicken, prepare a mixture of cream, mix chicken broth cream, sour cream, water, salt, chili powder and pepper powder.
- After cooking the chicken, transfer it to a dish lined with tissue.
- Cover the bottom of the 9 x 13 sheet with a little cream.
- Chicken pieces are placed on a tagine plate.
- Cover completely with the remaining cream. (If you prepare the night before and prepare the next day, wait for the chicken to cool before applying the cream.)
- Add half cheese. Add bacon and fried mushrooms. Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and cover with paper. Remove the tinfoil and continue baking for 15-20 minutes until the cheese and cream bubbles melt everywhere.
Keywords: Chicken Casserole