Lots of delicious creamy layers and crispy butter in a butter dessert. Butter, chocolate, and peanut butter fingers are pure heaven.
Of course, there are many types of candy, all of them good. However, the mixture of chocolate, peanut butter, and swallowtail makes this product difficult to match, not to mention the hard skin made from Oreo biscuits.
Yes, the index finger is very guilty and worth all the calories. Sprinkle with Oreo Christi with peanut butter and cream cheese and enriched with butter butter.
Then there is a layer of chocolate pudding, followed by a beautiful layer of whip and covered with butter. There is no dessert better than this. Cool, soft and delicious!Print
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 32 Oreo cookies
- 1 bag mini Butterfingers
- 1 (5.9-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- In a medium bowl, mix Oreo cake with melted butter. Transfer to a 9 x 13 inch pan and press firmly on the bottom. Take it easy
- Use an electric mixer to mix the cheese. Gradually add candied fruit. My heart with peanut butter. Pour a cup of cold whip. Mash 6 small butteres and bend in a peanut butter mixture.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture evenly over the Oreo skin.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pudding and milk mixture. Leave it thick for a minute or two, then pour it over the peanut butter.
- Spread the remaining cold whip on top. Grind and spray the remaining bow. Allow to cool until ready to serve.
The remaining butter fingers on the wrapping paper are easily crushed. Tap the face stick several times.
Keywords: Butterfinger Lush