Bacon bread, bacon, and brunch are very good and very suitable as a breakfast or lunch special. Homemade biscuit dough, crispy bacon, fried eggs and cheese are baked until you reach the golden ornament in a frying package, each part showing love. The shape of the cake gives you the chance to display it on a beautiful cake base, which will definitely make it the center of Mother’s Day celebrations.
Special events such as cheese bring family members together in the kitchen and dining table, which turns food into unforgettable moments. Summer is coming, full of special moments, you can party with friends, family and neighbors, and of course delicious food! Mother’s Day is no exception. This is the ideal opportunity to show your mother how interested you are. A late lunch can turn any day into a special event.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 10 slices bacon cooked and finely crumbled
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 1/4 cups Cheese Sharp Cheddar Shreds divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 5 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Sprinkle standard pans with cooking spray. Leave aside
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir the pan over medium-high heat. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to mix the flour with 1 cup of chopped cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of bacon. Make a well in the middle, then add the cream.
- Use a fork to slowly pass the cream over the dry ingredients until it’s wet.
- Spoon two tablespoons of special needed meat and a quarter cup of cheddar cheese that is evenly damaged at the bottom of the bottom pan.
- Use a 4 ounce spoon of ice cream regularly to separate the dough. Pour 1/2 cake mixture into the bottom of the tray.
- Spread the cloth evenly with the back of the spoon or with a spoon.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese into the biscuit mixture, mix eggs, crush the remaining meat, then add 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Fill the spoon with the remaining biscuit mixture. Evenly.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the dough teeth are clean.
- Rest in the pan for 5 minutes, then add the baking pan.
- Mix melted butter and chopped onion. Brush all sides of the bread.
- Slice and eat.
Before trying to slice for the best results, let the bread cool to warm. This bread is also heated well.
Keywords: Bundt Pan Bacon Egg and Cheese Brunch Bread