Dishes Blackberry Slab ~ Flick Cake, Placing Gemstone and Sweet Little Cat Content, Play Together in This Very Easy to Use Dessert. They can go from the late summer party to the dessert table on your vacation, as long as there is no fresh fruit, you can use frozen or pickled fruit.
Give me a thick pie plate every day, easier to use. You can carry these dresses with your hands, carry them with you, travel by car, go to work, get on a plane … What can these cakes do? These stems are also crumbs and have the same fruit and juice as other pies. In addition, the layer of sweetness is layered.
Pie crust –
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup ice water
- 3/4 cup (1 and a half sticks) unsalted butter, cold and cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup shortening (I used butter flavor Crisco)
- 2 1/2 cups flour next to flour
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries
- 2 tsp Instant Clearjel thickener (substitute 1 Tbsp cornstarch)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- water for thinning
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar, sifted
- Make a shell first. Flour and salt are crushed several times in a food processor, then mixed. Add one block of cold butter and shorten it in a bowl and shake it about 20 times until the mixture is rough.
- While continuing to stir, add a little ice water gradually until kneading the mixture between the fingers. Stop checking the engine. Note: You might not need all the water, but I always do it.
- Turn the mixture into a smooth surface, then mix it into a ball. If the flour has left the remaining flour, be sure to stir it into the mixture to mix it all. If the mixture is too sticky, add a little flour.
- Cut the dough in half to form two flat rectangles, then wrap it in plastic. The mixture is cooled for two hours (or overnight) and then removed.
- Cold mixture retains its contents. If you like, you can also complete this step the previous day. Place the fruit in the pan. Mix sugar and Clare Gel concentrator together and add to the pan with lemon juice. Start from a low point, then heat over medium heat and cook the berries until softened and melted sugar. When giving soft, mash with a fork. Stirring almost continuously.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until snot comes out. I like to break most berries. Chill until the filling is ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° C.
- Place enough parchment paper into the baking sheet, then cover with flour. Align (around) a piece of dough with a 9×13 rectangle. Don’t be nervous, it’s good if it’s close. It will help to leave the dough for a few minutes to warm it before trying to remove it.
- Place jam on top, and leave about 1 inch of free space.
- Fennel crust, then place carefully over the jam and press the edge to close it. If you have a lot of mixture, you can roll it a little.
- Marinate and bake with eggs for 40 minutes until golden. Chill in a glass.
- To stir or stir the glass with water, one tablespoon each time until the glaze texture is obtained. Spread randomly from the cold. Allow to dry before cutting.
Keywords: Blackberry Slab Pie Bars!